Tweet All About It: Bearing with it
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “BEAR. I just left work and immediately had to run away from a BEAR. Dammit, Colorado. You are going to be the death of me. 🙁 #Aspen #BOOOO” — @t_vallejos
• “Psyched about the humongous bear I saw in #aspen today and doubly thrilled by how many people made puns about it” — @alycinwonder
• “I don’t think I’ve felt more uncomfortable at a gas station than in Aspen, Colorado. It’s like they smell the poor. #aspen #richpeople” — @tanandhype
• “Leaving #Aspen after 3 days at @FortuneTech. New ideas, new friends, new opportunities & experiences! 🙂 Thank you!” — @ninasimosko
• “Super-friendly taxi drivers in Aspen, but this is the world pre-Uber/Lyft … call us by phone, we’ll tell you when we can come, cross fingers.” — @ScottKirsner
• “Best quote I heard today: ‘You ever been to a green party event? Whiter than the f–king Decemberists on Aspen NPR.’” — @femmemoyenne
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.