Tweet All About It: Autumn musing
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Someone go with me to #aspen this weekend. i want to explore some more!” — @MarylandRutled1
• “Have to wait till Monday to get tickets for @ThatKevinSmith in Aspen. Then I have to wait till December to see him. Bring @RalphGarman too!” — @ThatSteven
• “Definitely a good overnight tonight #lucky bastard (@ aspen-pitkin county airport (ase) -)” — @bypykuduhiba
• “Rode to the Maroon Bells just outside of #Aspen on the #Sondors fat bike! 11 miles of climbing, 11 miles descending!” — @Geosphotos
• “I need to go to Aspen Colorado, Las Vegas, and Portland before I die” — @EvanFuhrmann
• “The annual cost of ballot issue 3A is $3 for each $100k of property value. The children of this community are worth this investment. #aspen” — @alanappleby
• “Why should you head to St. Moritz in Switzerland? Because is the cradle of true Alpine winter luxury (sorry, Aspen).” — @SimplyEurope
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
A new 6-mile jug handle trail has been added to the Emma side of land known as the Crown. The Vasten Trail provides options for mountain bikers in the popular area.