Tweet All About It: Aspen’s got talent
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “At the Aspen School District talent show, 10th grade magician Dillon McDermott won 2nd prize with a performance of Cups & Balls. Way to go!” — @meaderic
• “Speaking at the Aspen Institute was a dream” — @bunnybarakat
• “20 years ago today we lost the amazing John Denver. A talented life taken too soon. #JohnDenver #Aspen” — @HighlandHedgie
• “Aspen/Vail/Denver/Decadence ALL BOOKED thanks to my incredible husband” — @jessmarie1214
• “Thank you #Aspen! We’ll see you for two intimate nights this December.” — @therevivalists •
“Aspen is a pretty town to look at pretty things.” — @Nizami_CHELE
• “Overheard at a cafe in Aspen, two ladies talk abt how sex w/ their older partners isn’t important because their connection is deeper” — @DmitriObergfell
• “Dumb and Dumber was filmed in Breckinridge, not aspen” — @thepatpack
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The manager of a downtown Aspen restaurant was bitten by a bear rummaging through garbage in the alley dumpster late Sunday night.