Tweet All About It: Aspen’s cup runneth over
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “The 3 oldest trump kids and their kids are coming to Aspen this weekend. Tax money paid for security? I’d rather have PBS and NPR, thanks.” — @Chamamama2000
• “Not gonna deny it — I’m feeling emotional watching the men race World Cup DH on ‘America’s Downhill’ for the first time since 1995.” — @ninhilista
• “#Trump wants cuts in #affordablehousing for working poor, while family members vacation in Aspen with 100 Secret Service?” — @BumblingMike
• “In aspen and spending two nights with the local snow boys where alcohol is consistent and the testosterone is thick, here we go” — @Ncattt
• “Another great day in Aspen for the Audi FIS World Cup!” — @skyhotelaspen
• “Off to Aspen… Where the beer flows like wine… kinda” — @SGHutch •
• “Heard on local news trump family coming to Aspen with 100 Secret Service men. SS cost $22,000 a day. That would go a long way feeding poor” — @BettyWalden13
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.