Tweet All About It: Aspen views
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “The #doublepipe at Aspen looks insane! I want a go!” — @_jakobjames
• “Coolest (literally) view I’ve seen from an airplane. Hello, Aspen” — @KateWTOV9
• “Man, the Frum-Kaplan ‘Exterminate the Brutes!’ seminar at the next Aspen Ideas Festival is gonna be off the hook.” — @cushbomb
• “Got to cancel my down payment on my house in aspen. Thanks Ohio state” — @woodyraw95
• “I want to move to #Aspen, most beautiful trees and mountains you’ll ever see.” — @LaTrey_
• “The amount of fur coats and little dogs in the aspen airport is hilarious” — @AmyCoretz
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Mountain Rescue Aspen is expanding its education efforts to try to keep people safe in the backcountry during winters and summers. It will host a workshop on Dec. 8 titled, “How to Plan a Backcountry Tour.”