Tweet all about it: Aspen trivia
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “Did You Know? The world’s largest silver nugget was found in 1894, near Aspen, Colorado. It was 1,840 pounds.” – @InsiderPerks
• “When POTUS says he cares, ponder the $460,000 vacation he took to Aspen while you can’t afford insurance, food or gasoline.” – @DefendWallSt
• “Aspen. Mammoth. Whistler. Big Bear. In that order. [puts snowboard in shop]” – @iDMACC
• “My girlfriend of 3 years, @kelcieleigh, turns 21 today! I love you and can’t wait to celebrate with you in Aspen!” – @michaelyeh14
• “Missing my beloved friend so so very much this time of year as the snow begins its descent on beautiful Aspen.” – @bootGRL88
• “The downtown aspen coffee shop makes me feel like I’m in Colorado with all of the hippies and the downtown feel of Pagosa” – @kyliemccaleb
• “Adventures in Aspen! Saw two black bears in the middle if town less than 20 feet away!” – @RobotDinosaurz
• “The landrover witha bumper sticker for aspen also has a Mitt Romney sticker. Go figure” – @n410bery
• “Bariloche – Aspen Ski – La Plata!” – @Gonzalitocap
• “In the city you get cats. In Aspen you get bears.” – @WrenHoffmann
• “Every time I think of Aspen, Colorado, I think of Dumb and Dumber.” – @sapphireyes88
• “The Aspen leaves have all but turned to rusts and memories, a little snow has trickled over the western slopes, I just drank apple cider.” – @benpasley
• “Just hot boxed the aspen times office. Thank u unkle stew!” – @shitcharleysays
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.