Tweet All About It: Aspen, the happy place
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Overheard: ‘Yeah I loooove Aspen in Summer, it’s my happy place.’ New pet peeve of mine: saying xyz (awesome place) is your ‘happy place.’” — @patefortworth
• “Spending my birthday weekend hiking/camping to some beautiful hot springs in Aspen” — @melisssaa_15
• “This might be peak Colorado: They’re gonna be making Cannabis-infused Buffalo Jerky in Aspen” — @ejimbo_com
• “Congrats to Tim and Lydia Szewczyk on their Aspen condo purchase! So happy I could help you buy your first property!” —@jackie_daly
• “Oh #Aspen it’s about time you take #globalwarming seriously, I tired of this cold weather in May!” — @justglenn
• “Go over to The Aspen Times website and vote in their web poll. In no way are we suggesting you vote in our favor.” —@PowerAspen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Broadcaster Jim Williams of KSPN and KNFO is leaving the valley after eight years of serving as the voice of Aspen, Basalt and Roaring Fork high school’s sports.