Tweet All About It: Aspen, the cold and the beautiful
Each week, we pick our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Yep, the LAX-> Aspen gate. The furs are out of hibernation & Botox drips are in full force. Happy in my @patagonia & @merrelloutside boots.” — @heathercollins1
• “i cant believe im stuck on a business class flight from #dubai to #aspen and they have the audacity to give me a vanilla sundae.. like for real i only like chocolate ice cream how am i supposed to fly 15 hours in these inhumane conditions lol” — @nimanimal
• “Snowy/cold here in Aspen. Was running on treadmill hating it then 77 yr old @madeleine starts crushing the elliptical next to me.” — @lancearmstrong
• “The last day of 2014 is the coldest day of 2014! Lowest temps of the year for Grand Junction (-2), Rifle (-7), and Aspen (-9) this morning.” — @WxKanost
• “As is perhaps to be expected, young ‘Aspen’ and ‘Vail’ are behaving very poorly at the breakfast buffet this morning.” — @MicahDelf
• “All my favorite d-listers are in Aspen this week” — @mitchsunderland
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s going on in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.