Tweet All About It: Aspen the bully, Aspen the brain spa
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “Was so into the new True Detective episode even tho Farrell’s kid is a gimp. Who lets a lad called Aspen bully them?” — @Matty_OCarroll
• “Genuinely enjoyed newest episode of True Detective. Ferrell started strong. Best line: ‘Aspen? Is that a boy’s name?’” — @illiterich
• “I think Collin Farrell’s response to Aspen’s bullying was disproportionate.” — @JhadeManapul
• “Aspen so far: gorgeous views, amazing speakers, and the nicest people. So grateful to be here at @summerwords.” — @TheNewChrissy
• “Gas is $3.83 in Aspen. But the bus is free #InThisEconomy” — @alexkerwood
• “Picked up my registration pack for #AspenIdeas!! So glad to be back! This place is the ultimate brain spa! #Aspen” — @CdnPolitico
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Both President Donald Trump and the Republican Party stand to reap quite a windfall after Vice President Mike Pence visits Aspen on Monday for a fundraiser.