Tweet All About It Aspen: Slow tweet week
October 22, 2013
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Got to find a Poconos cabin rental for Oct 25-27 for a bachelor party. One dude quoted a price of 3169 for the weekend. Are we in Aspen?" — @CraigWettner
• "The Challenge Aspen Marathon Team went out for a morning run this morning. They are ready to run in Amsterdam!" — @ChallengeAspen
• "You can't help but smile when Harry hugs Lloyd when they decide to go to Aspen. Gets me every time." — @wesmathieu
• "Got an Aspen/Snowmass season ticket so winter better hurry the f–k up" — @CodyProblems
• "Proud to live and ski in a place that is committed to clean energy. Thanks for everything Aspen/Snowmass!" — @leahfielding
Recommended Stories For You
• "Staying at the Little Nell was the cherry on top of a great Aspen trip" — @LenaDodd
"TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type in "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.