Tweet All About It: Aspen rumors and innuendo
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “The beer flows like wine in Aspen, but rooms are $500 a night this weekend.” — @tocelynjucker
• “I remember last year on my way to Aspen I was so loaded at the airport that I took my pants off instead of my shoes at TSA. Insane” — @Desert_3agle
• “X Games in Aspen late January sounds fun. Paired with a few days in Vegas. Guessing Airbnb prices will be crazy in Aspen” — @teacherfire1
• “I want to go to Aspen Colorado so bad!!!” — @windofgod
• “So stoked to be a part of a community like this. I love Aspen and all that it stands for #theaspenway Aspen” — GabelKeith
• “Just passed Bruce Springsteen in Aspen” — SleepyMonkey7
• “Tom Price’s people spent days trying to justify private jets to Aspen, Georgia resort. Kept the bleeding going. Now HHS sec will reimburse” — @HowardKurtz
• “There is no Aspen Georgia. More fake news by Howard Kurtz. Untrustworthy to the max!” — @artizzi
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The waitlist for infant childcare is currently 50 deep in Aspen, and babies who haven’t been conceived or born yet are on some of those lists. Aspen City Council is attempting to find solutions to address the crisis.