Tweet All About It: Aspen problems
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Black Lives Matter won’t have truly succeeded until there’s an Aspen Institute #BLM Twitter account.” — @contrarianp
• “I’m walking in Aspen and a guy asks me for directions. It must be the sunglasses.” — @meganindenver
• “Hey City of Aspen, why place a smokers pole at Ruby Park when smoking is illegal there?” — @nordictrecker
• “They say the world is in debt 300 billion or so and bill kohc is selling one of his Aspen mansion’s for 89.9m! The kohc brothers own #earth” — @kyzee04
• “If Ryan Lochte drove someone to the airport and saw them leave a ransom briefcase at the terminal he’d probably drive to Aspen to return it.” — @bdbsport
• “As soon as I get a golden retriever puppy I’ll have everything I want besides a LaFerrari, private jet, Bentley & a mansion in Aspen” — @BrugKyle
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.