Tweet All About It: Aspen problems and solutions
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Gwen Ifill was a trailblazer and influential journalist. She shared insight & facilitated a discussion on American identity at @AspenIdeas.” — @AspenInstitute
• “Reason 174 why I can’t sleep: approximately every 15 minutes I NEED to know something. Like the average temperature in Aspen during October” — @jaceybowleyy
• “Can’t tell which is making me more tired: jetlag or altitude. Appreciating the double-opt-out w no guilt. #Aspen #elevatedliving” — @aprilrinne
• “Figures. @AspenBrewingCo and @HOPSCulture are closed. #Aspen #Colorado #offseason #beer” — @ToddAlstrom
• “The Aspen Food & Wine Classic? Yes, please” — @LindseyBMurray
• “Headed to Aspen, ready for some fly fishing, and snow willing, some Skiing this weekend.” —@jwalkermobile
• “It’s finally snowing in Aspen” — @bpolaski19
• “First snow of the season! Better later than never… @ Mountain Chalet Aspen” — @winebygrant
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Both President Donald Trump and the Republican Party stand to reap quite a windfall after Vice President Mike Pence visits Aspen on Monday for a fundraiser.