Tweet All About It: Aspen problems
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Running a Solo legal practice and moonlighting as a bartender ain’t all it’s cracked up to be, but I get to live in Aspen. #1stWorldProblems” — @HottyToddyAspen
• “Need to get a couple snow board passes and winter tires soon! Definitely need to check out Aspen this year” — @AlexanderPaul1
• “Just arrived to beautiful Aspen to DJ some Starwood events with a rainbow greeting hello and thank you” — @DJMattCornwall
• “I’ve walked through the @AspenInstitute grounds TWICE today–no bear sightings. I might be the only person in Aspen who hasn’t seen a bear!” — @Mimi_Knows_
• “Watch out Aspen and Vail, I’m going to be breaking out the architectural photography starting now.” — @maxxmaxx99
• “Things I’m currently researching: Whether to spend thousands at Aspen or Vail. God, I’m such a f–king insufferable yuppie” — @eiffeldesigns
• “Not the Rock of Gibraltar nor the Quaking Aspen, I am more the the Weeping Willow, steadfast even in sadness.” — @rwdluvbird
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.