Tweet All About It: Aspen PR
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “Aspen, you and the Belly Up RULE! That was a FUN gig!!! See ya next time!” — @artalexakis
• “I am in Aspen @BellyUpAspen tonight. It is so gorgeous here! Fresh air. I haven’t played Aspen for quite sometime. Should be fun tonight!” — @metheridge
• “Takin notes. Sewing wild oats. Driving over high mountain passes to Aspen. The trees here have eyes …” —@RisingApp
• “Don’t appreciate the lies #AmericanAirlines #Aspen airport is not shut down. #UnitedAirlines is landing as we speak” —@lrosenfi
• “Cool … @CarsonDaly just referenced #Aspen on the Today Show. Someone is good at PR @AspenSnowmass!” — @MeredithBrett
• “Officially in love with the names ‘Aspen” & “Dakota’ The perfect names for twins …random thought” — @ShesTeeRenee
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.