Tweet All About It: Aspen potpourri
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “It’s becoming increasingly clear that my baggy snowboard gear from 2004 is no longer en vogue. #Aspen” — @Kaare_Wagner
• “Back to racing! Colorado here we come!!!! #aspen #wcfinals #Colorado” — @manny_ski
• “After his last column, Aspen Times’ Roger Marolt sounds as dumb as Lo Semple claims.” — @nordictrecker
• “‘Skiing is like mental-floss, it puts you in the right frame of mind.’ — Aspen local, Mikey Wechsler” — @AspenSnowmass
• “T-shirt seen in Vail yesterday: Make Vail great again! Build a wall, make Aspen pay for it!” — @Joeburly
• “The #Aspen police scanner is reporting a bear in someone’s house. Tis the season, I guess. I still want more powder days before spring.” — @austin_colbert
• “Flights in front of us and behind us land in #aspen, but not our @united — now on a rickety 2.5 hour bus ride. What’s up @united?” — @danielfnovak
• “Thanks to @aspensnowmass for having us up on the mountain yesterday! So great to run into old friends on the hill! #Aspen #WinterCarnival” — @SCI_Official
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.