Tweet All About It: Aspen it is
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “On 10/15/94 I pulled into #aspen, met a friend at the J-Bar, and decided to stay for a winter. Wait, what year is it now?” — @tedmahon
• “When you meet people at a bar and you can’t tell if they are real or drunk….like are you taking me snowboarding in aspen today or nah?” — @chelsmcwain19
• “Check out STYX at Belly Up Aspen on Jan 15”
• “Rich people problems: Aspen looks to end double basements…” — @CompleteCO
• “aspen snowmass! Pulling the wool over the eyes of the indigineous peoples of the roaring fork valley! House us! Feed us!” — @co_skate
• “Super bummed that the @JOHNNYSWIM show that we drove from Amarillo to Aspen for is cancelled.” — @GunnarWidowski
• “Lloyd: ‘So where are you headin’?’
Lloyd: ‘Hmmm, California, beautiful.’ — ‘Dumb & Dumber’ 1994” — @BestMovieLine
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.