Tweet All About It: Aspen insecurity
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Yesterday, John Brennan told me how important our job as journalists is right now. He was actually very genuine. But man. Aspen is weird.” — @AliWatkins
• “Security chased a bear away from my truck today. Being from Chicago I’m used to Bears, but they can’t hurt anyone! #Aspen #chibears” — @BobVanTieghem
• “Oddest part of leaving Aspen — all the wknd warriors limping around the airport. If this journo thing fails, Imma open a knee clinic here.” — @ellmcgirt
• “The CIA convenes in Aspen, CO. Most Americans CAN NOT AFFORD THESES $$$$$SWANKY PLACES. The Country is Bankrupt! This is VERY Wrong!!!” — @annedecker
• “On my way to #BrainstormTech, look forward to seeing a few smart kids in #Aspen!” — @geneschriver
• “@HotelJerome just added an extra day to my Fall trip in October! Can’t wait!! #aspen #colorado” — @trainmilehigh
• “Google ‘Donald, Ivanka, Marla, Aspen’” — @residual_images
• “Is there anything better than a juicy #Colorado peach on a hot summer day? We’re picking some up at the #Aspen Saturday Market this wkend!” — @AspenLodging
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.