Tweet All About It: Aspen in full swing
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “#Aspen is not the place to get the late-night #munchies” — @jerichobrown
• “21-saber salute to @aspensojourner for naming my seminars the best at #FWClassic — #Aspen is Shangri-La if it had an epic #wine cellar ; )” — @MarkOldman
• “Enjoying the beautiful #Aspen morning air! Gearing up for an amazing few days at #SpotlightHealth at @aspenideas @AspenNewVoices” — @udnore
• “Hey guys, Aspen live recording of Lovett or Leave It next week. Get tix now. Jokes on you, coastal elites.” — @jonlovett
• “If you think #Aspen isn’t full of coastal elites you have another thing comin’. Love that you’re in Colorado, but come on… #PodSaveTheWest” — @CamSad37
• “really kinda psyched about seeing @jonlovett at #aspen festival2 this year. I had no idea work would be so much fun” — @BrentThompson33
• “Running up Ajax, I stumble into two bears, get a death stare from a fox, yet it’s the deer that attacks me. Go figure. #Aspen #nature” — @austin_colbert
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Kevin Warner started his career with the U.S. Forest Service as a wilderness ranger in 2001. Now he’s taking over the key position as Aspen-Sopris District Ranger.