Tweet All About it Aspen: Highs and lows
October 7, 2013
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Aspen lost a wonderful and strong voice yesterday. Our thoughts are with the Klanderud family." — @Aspen82
• "Anant Singh's movie Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom has won the audience award at the Aspen Film Festival. Cant wait to see it on 28 Nov in SA." — @heatSouthAfrica
• "If I won the lottery the first thing I would do is move to a beautiful house in Aspen, Colorado." — @kshaffer3
• "The end of an era … fortunately not the end for Aspen though. X Games Scaled Back" — @KristinaSaccone
• "I smell like someone who is overly preppy and goes to aspen, Colorado for Christmas break. I smell like a douche. Smh." — @PimpJean
Recommended Stories For You
• "No ticket required. Just walk up to the gondola on Aspen Mtn this Sat & Sun and you're good to go. No catch. No BS. Free rides for all!" — @ozskier
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.