Tweet All About it Aspen: Highs and lows
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Aspen lost a wonderful and strong voice yesterday. Our thoughts are with the Klanderud family.” — @Aspen82
• “Anant Singh’s movie Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom has won the audience award at the Aspen Film Festival. Cant wait to see it on 28 Nov in SA.” — @heatSouthAfrica
• “If I won the lottery the first thing I would do is move to a beautiful house in Aspen, Colorado.” — @kshaffer3
• “The end of an era … fortunately not the end for Aspen though. X Games Scaled Back” — @KristinaSaccone
• “I smell like someone who is overly preppy and goes to aspen, Colorado for Christmas break. I smell like a douche. Smh.” — @PimpJean
• “No ticket required. Just walk up to the gondola on Aspen Mtn this Sat & Sun and you’re good to go. No catch. No BS. Free rides for all!” — @ozskier
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Studies by Colorado Parks and Wildlife show the survival of elk calves in the Roaring Fork Valley has dropped about 33 percent in the last decade. White River National Forest officials said they need to act to try to reserve that trend. They are seeking public comment on their plan.