Tweet All About It: Aspen flight
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Bluebird. Powder. Day off. Sometimes things work out. @ Aspen Mountain” — @kristinbraga
• “Trying a new sammy today…. The El Paso. (@ Grateful Deli in Aspen, CO)” — @tapioniskanen
• “Yesterday I wanted to be in #NOLA and today I want to be in #Aspen.” — @mirandawrites2
• “If I could pick any bougie arts festival to go to it’d be Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, with Sundance Film Festival as a close second.” — @lepoubellee
• “#hikerchat A4) Maroon Bells outside of Aspen. A rube from KY complained there were just mtns, no maroon bells. I wanted to put leeches on him.” — @JWozer61
• “Still stuck in Aspen. Flight so overbooked they’re offering $1,200 credit to switch. Everyone’s so desperate to GTFO that no one’s biting.” — @StacyDeVera
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Onsite parking won out over a Turkish bath at a new lodge planned to be built across from City Market. Aspen’s elected officials didn’t want to burden the neighborhood with offsite parking for the new hotel.