Tweet All About It Aspen: Exhuming H.S.T.
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “All in favor of changing the name of Aspen, Colorado to Fat City, say I.” — Hunter S. Thompson
• “This would prevent greed heads, land rapers, and other human jackals from capitalizing on the name ‘Aspen’.” — Hunter S. Thompson
• “Kochs had secret meeting in Aspen. Keynote speaker? Glenn Beck! They served Sparkling Kool-Aid!” — @GeeGeeAkili
• “Currently sitting next to John McCain on my flight from Aspen to Denver….. Chill haha” — @TorinWallace
• “Wish I was waking up in Aspen, in the beautiful snow covered mountains. Gotta get back there soo” — @trainmilehigh
• “Fall break, Derby Days, then to top it all off, a resort to ourselves in Aspen.” — @besigmachi
• “Time to go hike in aspen and play in the snow. Life is grand” — @KailaPirrie
• “Who needs Aspen or the Alps? North Korea’s Finishing Up a Lavish Ski Resort. Will there be a Dennis Rodman suite?” — @CIAspygirl
• “Santa Barbra and Aspen… Most beautiful cities ever.” — @laxdaddy42
• “2 months and 2 days until the 8th Annual Aspen Summit for Life” — @About_Kidneys
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.