Tweet All About It: Aspen envy
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I miss waking up with no worries, skiing/boarding all day, then going out at night, take me back to Aspen” — @GailSearch
• “So my sister just called and said how tired she was from skiing all day and living in Aspen, Colorado. #TerribleLife” — @ben_stanky
• “It’s snowing. At the diner in Aspen a lady asked if I thought we’d be getting ‘3.’ I thought she meant inches. She meant FEET.” — @danijshapir
• “@AmericanAir amazing service from Jason in F on AA3318 to aspen. Focused, attentive, warm, sharp. Great potential for a future in AA!” — @ArgieLAX
• “Shame on @AmericanAir for delaying our bags at aspen airport. Why the ffing delay? 25 minutes? Ridiculous. A very uninspiring workforce” — @ArgieLAX
• “Clearly I loved Aspen so much I brought home a foot of snow with me. You’re welcome, east coast!” — @KatyAbbott
• “Those jumps you see on tv look 10x bigger in person. The x games ones in Aspen I saw were insane” — @tylermarsicoo
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.