Tweet All About It: Aspen election hangover
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Aspen is being held hostage by Mark Hunt as well as SkiCo. That is why Ref. 1 passed.” — @nordictrecker
• “#Aspen voters pass Referendum 1. I have mixed feelings on this.” — @MarkRonay
• “Finally an Aspen voter. Feeling an odd sense of justice.” — @heidizj
• “oh well my political career is now officially over” — @AspenSpin
• “Winter already! Save the date, X Games Aspen will be contested January 28th-31st.” — @XGames
• “In Aspen, everyone dresses like they want to be either a superhero or a liberal arts undergrad.” — @dparseliti
• “I can’t wait to get there. It’s a long way from Chicago, IL to Starwood in Aspen, Colorado and I cannot wait to call Starwood in Aspen HOME!” —@twerdamonahan
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.