Tweet All About It: Aspen dreaming
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I want to be in aspen in a gorgeous log cabin cuddled up next to the fire place with hot chocolate in my hand.. Too much to ask for” — @SierraMcCarthy1
• “Wish I could just take a year off and move to aspen and be a worry free ski bum.” — @rw_meck13
• If Dan Jenkins were covering#ESPN1D1G, he’d send a researcher to get his scene while he did blow and drank cognac in an Aspen hotel suite” — @wrightthompson
• It’s a gooo!! Snowboard trip in Aspen on February 1st! Comped mansion with flights now paid, new board for christmas and middle fingers up” — @Grissommm
• “Today would have been a perfect day to stay inside and watch some good old ski movies like ‘Aspen Extreme’” — @yycviking
• “Glad I had an appointment for a follicle cleanse last month when Rep Radel asked us to go ‘skiing.’ Dude didn’t mean Aspen, yo.” — @EvanJenkinsHair
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.