Tweet All About It: Aspen buffet
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Off to Aspen next week! Benefits of being my own boss. Where there’s wifi, I can work. 🙂 I just get to change the view when I want to!” —@mrsjacksoda
• “The snow will stop falling…. I promise! #summer in #aspen nothing better!” — @BCournoyer18
• “I delivered sandwiches by bike in Aspen CO for a summer. I was a badass when I got back to Mississippi” — @RandyRoubaix
• “Excited to go to @GoModev patient summit in Aspen next month!” — @haroldsmith3rd
• “If you’re ever in the mountains of Colorado, make sure you get some Aspen OG. It’s a wonderful strain from this beautiful area.” — @TrapGahwd
• “Thanks #Aspen for a great #SkiSeason, see you next year! Now is time for motocross season.” — @JeanRobertsGym
• “Aspen is powered by 100% renewable energy. Every day is earth day!” — @gypsyraelowe
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.