Tweet All About It: Aspen buffet
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Off to Aspen next week! Benefits of being my own boss. Where there’s wifi, I can work. 🙂 I just get to change the view when I want to!” —@mrsjacksoda
• “The snow will stop falling…. I promise! #summer in #aspen nothing better!” — @BCournoyer18
• “I delivered sandwiches by bike in Aspen CO for a summer. I was a badass when I got back to Mississippi” — @RandyRoubaix
• “Excited to go to @GoModev patient summit in Aspen next month!” — @haroldsmith3rd
Participate in The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project is an annual campaign to help educate readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. This year Kevin shares his story of hope and celebration of life with his presentation Cracked, Not Broken as we explore the critical and relevant topic of mental health.
• “If you’re ever in the mountains of Colorado, make sure you get some Aspen OG. It’s a wonderful strain from this beautiful area.” — @TrapGahwd
• “Thanks #Aspen for a great #SkiSeason, see you next year! Now is time for motocross season.” — @JeanRobertsGym
• “Aspen is powered by 100% renewable energy. Every day is earth day!” — @gypsyraelowe
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The Aspen Filmfest program, which opens Tuesday night with the Jessica Chastain-led drama “The Eyes of Tammy Faye,” is a tribute to the founder, Ellen Kohner Hunt. The festival will also recognize the memory of Hunt with “Ellenfest” on Thursday.