Tweet All About It: Aspen bound
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Delayed to Aspen but we have an awesome singer/ guitar player at BNA airport Tootsies and bloody Mary’s flowing …before noon” — @Ruth12South
• “Seeing lots of old friends in #Aspen at #littleannies!” — @PCFclub
• “Dear Aspen, Thanks for the run up #Smuggler yesterday. I miss you…a lot. Love, Megan #homesick but…” — @MeganLizotte
• “Spotted: another poor soul trying to hail a cab in downtown Richmond. Like a scuba diver in Aspen, its just not the best place for it” — @jtuckermartin
• “Holy crap. I get to spend 24 hours on a bus starting today just to get off that bus to be in Aspen Colorado shreddin some pow for a week :D” — @APetey31
• “Gave a talk on the new @aspenartmuseum for Aspen @rotary this morning. In appreciation they immunized 20 kids against polio. How cool!” — @heidizj
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The city of Aspen’s office building is exempt from paying encroachment fees, yet private developers have to now pay $9 a square foot, per month, starting in 2020.