Tweet All About It: Aspen bliss
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Some lady judged tf out of me for what I was wearing… in a Dominoes. #aspen” — @ashsolromero
• “Flights booked. Condo booked. See ya Aspen in January for @XGames!” — @bdjubes
• “January is going to be lit. X games, Aspen, Co & G Eazy” — @BaerTrees
• “Cops are getting shot! we got earth quake warnings! Clowns are being psychos! Our pets heads are falling off!!? I’m going to Aspen” — @PS3LLY
• “If you’re having a rough day, you should know that Aspen Snowmass received 7” of new snow last night.” — @timphelps
• “I loved living in Aspen this summer, but maybe I’m cool with being back in the Midwest now, being that Aspen has had its first snow?!” — @AletheaMB
• “The most photographed mountains in North America, Maroon Bells mountains, are right here in Aspen. It’s about time to see them in person.” — @alpineaspen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.