Tweet All About It: Aspen and the white stuff
October 13, 2015
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
"'Of course I have cocaine up my nose,' the officer said Ford told him. 'It's Aspen.' What a great quote." — @alt42
• "'It's no secret: Aspen Snowmass is one of the FREESKIER crew's favorite shred destinations.' — Freeskier Magazine." — @MollyGibson101
• "Fall is upon us. Winter is nigh. I encourage you all to ski (or ride) this season. Come to Aspen for a visit. Or go to another mountain …" — @AspenSpin
• "Tripods outnumber people 2:1 here in Aspen, Colorado." — @forrestfire
• "Coastal progressive transplants have infested Western mining towns-turned ski areas. It's tragic. Aspen, Telluride." — @Reagan_Girl
Recommended Stories For You
• "Seoul, South Carolina, New York City, Aspen, Steamboat Springs, where else should I go?" — @zmith_josh
• "Would anyone like to go see Twenty One Pilots with me in Aspen on January 29th?" — @_Celestial_Love
• "Does anyone want to go to Xgames Aspen with me? Always have wanted to go and the music part is getting out of control this year" — @SweetMamaJT
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.