Tweet All About It: A$pen, Colo.
November 11, 2013
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Nothing like waking up to snow in Aspen. Looking forward to another productive day with fellow philanthropists…" — @tmeck78
• "This girl in class talking about her trip to aspen n spending all that money" — @ChelsiHafford
• "Tickets to Aspen, Tokyo and Paris all cost roughly 1500 to 1700" — @Rohmayo
• "Just glanced at the fresh powder hitting Aspen/Snowmass and got wispy for Christmas. So there's my emo tweet for the month." — @dmarknewman
• "When I become rich and famous, I want to spend Christmas at the St. Regis Aspen" — @mileskwhitmore
Recommended Stories For You
• "Aspen airport finally embracing TSA prescreen. No longer have to remove my shoes belt and jacket. Small victories." — @meaderic
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.