Tweet All About It: A$pen, Colo.
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Nothing like waking up to snow in Aspen. Looking forward to another productive day with fellow philanthropists…” — @tmeck78
• “This girl in class talking about her trip to aspen n spending all that money” — @ChelsiHafford
• “Tickets to Aspen, Tokyo and Paris all cost roughly 1500 to 1700” — @Rohmayo
• “Just glanced at the fresh powder hitting Aspen/Snowmass and got wispy for Christmas. So there’s my emo tweet for the month.” — @dmarknewman
• “When I become rich and famous, I want to spend Christmas at the St. Regis Aspen” — @mileskwhitmore
• “Aspen airport finally embracing TSA prescreen. No longer have to remove my shoes belt and jacket. Small victories.” — @meaderic
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.