Tweet All About It: Any way you want it
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “Thank you to the charming lady who approached me in Denver airport to tell me the suit I wore for my Aspen talk had a button hanging loose.” — @RichardDawkins
• “Cocaine so white it vacations in Aspen” — @Lowellspliffs
• “Sort of in a limbo here in Aspen — like when Richard Aaron walks by me and eats the same food as I do … I don’t know how to feel” — @bachmanjessica
• “Anyone out there who skateboards but is also attending the Fortune Brainstorm conference want to roll the Aspen skatepark one morning?” —@ConorDougherty
• “The only way I’m interested in the Aspen Ideas Festival is that there is some kind of sick Transcendentalist fetish orgy reenactment.” — @stephperry
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Vail broke the $200 lift ticket barrier during the holidays last winter. Aspen hasn’t topped the $200 mark yet, but both resorts are raising their peak prices this season.