Tweet All About It: Any ideas?
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets about Aspen (at least those that are printable) and print them on Sunday’s page A2.
Here’s what we found last week, in unedited form:
• “Goldman CEO Lloyd Blanfein in Aspen. Seems to be in a jolly mood. Lots of belly laughs” — @PoornimaGupta
• “Karl Rove calls Aspen ‘Moscow in the mountains.’ Which counts as an Aspen idea, I guess.” — @JeffreyGoldberg
• “Made it to Aspen (from Kona). Immediately headed out for a hike up Ajax. Damn near died.” — @lancearmstrong
• “Only in aspen would the Burberry employees come to work wearing hiking boots and Patagonia #typical” — @haveuseenMOLLY_
• “That’s a new one for my dress code lexicon: ‘Aspen Casual’ LOL! Rhinestone cowboy boots?” — @JuneauXena
• “LMAO: Stop. My sides R hurting. I’m banned from the Aspen Institute, but can I submit ?s on ART in writing w/out jail” — @artistinaspen
• “My colleague @MissMillennial had her stainless steel Aspen travel mug absconded by someone in office. Where’s the NSA when you need them?” — @meighanstone
• “#Aspen folks-MAX has been FOUND! He was under my apartment in the utility hole @comcast opened to re-wire the cable!” — @RobDET
• “A little place called Aspen! Dumb and Dumber ‘to’ is coming out soon?!?! Cannot wait!” — @GretchenBleiler
• “I have now become a ‘regular’ at the #Aspen #library — not sure what this says about me…” — @arFit
• “Off to Aspen Ideas Fest tomorrow — think I’m equally excited about the event and the gorgeous drive. Let me know if you’re in Aspen!” — @RachelKleinfeld
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Aspenweather.net is a subscription-based forecaster for the Upper Roaring Fork Valley. The firm’s winter outlook will give skiers and riders something to look forward to as 2020 fades away.