Tweet All About It: All over the map
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Nothing gets me to turn the station faster than hearing the words ‘TED Talk’ or ‘Aspen Ideas Festival.’” — @tomlowrysghost
• “Thanks Aspen for salting the sidewalks so I don’t slip and fall….OH WAIT” — @nfannin16
• “glad we got flight to Denver considering the highway from Aspen to Denver had a boulder fall on it and the route around takes 9 hrs…” — @MaryTableForOne
• “the Aspen airport holds a total of 24 people” — @MaryTableForOne
• “on spotify you used to occasionally get a single 15 second ad. now you have to attend a timeshare meeting in aspen between songs” — @Yelix
• “@Yelix to be fair, not only are timeshares a good investment, aspen is a great place to listen to the latest hit singles” — @FamousIntern
• “My nephew lives in CO & his 1st born daughter is named Aspen. I love it!” — @sonjapederson
• “laughs r flowing in #aspen 4 Laff Fest #wheelerlaffs @WheelerOpera 8 media partners and i’m the only one tweeting” — @AspenSpin
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
While a U.S. Postal Service audit indicates lower on-time performance for package deliveries, Strategic Communications Director James Boxrud offers helpful advice to ensure your mail arrives on time this holiday season.