Tweet all about it: All about Aspen
Aspen, CO Colorado
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “sending winning mojo to Jason Vincent of Nightwood Restaurant as he preps for Food n Wine Aspen. May your donuts behave at high altitude!” – @logansqkitchen
• “Congratulations to Nevin Steinberg on his Drama Desk win!!! Making Theatre Aspen proud!!!” – @TheatreAspen
• “Paulson buys ranch in Aspen from Saudi prince for $49M. In 2006 it was worth $130M. Bet that prince is kicking himself in his behind” – @timingspx
• “Wow! I’ve never seen a line out the security tape at the aspen airport! Aspenites sure love getting up early…” – @lifeinaustin
• “Another beautiful day in Aspen. Riding up the Pass this morn. Meet at Peaches at 9 if want to join. CK” – @ cjklug
• “Prince Bandar Bin Sultan sells his Aspen estate to Hedge Fund billionaire … No housing crisis for Paulson..” – @Berginto
• “I need a MAN who can be my Christian Grey. Weekends in Aspen, elevators,helicopter rides, twitching palms, e-mails… The whole nine yards.” – @jordancc
• “About to register for the Aspen Back Country Marathon. Can I pull this off with just 2 1/2 months of training? We’ll find out!” – @paulamahla
• “Rough time getting here but aspen is so gorgeous. Omg. Unbelieveable.” – @kristenestelle
• “I’m at Frias Properties of Aspen (Aspen, CO)” – @kevinwburton
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well: Simply type in “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Skico’s Kaplan, Vail Resorts’ Katz on recession winners and losers, ski area opportunities and challenges
In a recent call with leaders from ski towns in Colorado, president and CEO at Aspen Skiing Co Mike Kaplan did not take pleasure in the statement but acknowledged that the pandemic has had both winners and losers.