Tweet all about it: All about Aspen
June 9, 2012
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “sending winning mojo to Jason Vincent of Nightwood Restaurant as he preps for Food n Wine Aspen. May your donuts behave at high altitude!” – @logansqkitchen
• “Congratulations to Nevin Steinberg on his Drama Desk win!!! Making Theatre Aspen proud!!!” – @TheatreAspen
• “Paulson buys ranch in Aspen from Saudi prince for $49M. In 2006 it was worth $130M. Bet that prince is kicking himself in his behind” – @timingspx
• “Wow! I’ve never seen a line out the security tape at the aspen airport! Aspenites sure love getting up early…” – @lifeinaustin
Recommended Stories For You
• “Another beautiful day in Aspen. Riding up the Pass this morn. Meet at Peaches at 9 if want to join. CK” – @ cjklug
• “Prince Bandar Bin Sultan sells his Aspen estate to Hedge Fund billionaire … No housing crisis for Paulson..” – @Berginto
• “I need a MAN who can be my Christian Grey. Weekends in Aspen, elevators,helicopter rides, twitching palms, e-mails… The whole nine yards.” – @jordancc
• “About to register for the Aspen Back Country Marathon. Can I pull this off with just 2 1/2 months of training? We’ll find out!” – @paulamahla
• “Rough time getting here but aspen is so gorgeous. Omg. Unbelieveable.” – @kristenestelle
• “I’m at Frias Properties of Aspen (Aspen, CO)” – @kevinwburton
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well: Simply type in “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.