Tweet All About It: A little place called Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Is Aspen in America?” — @bangerzr8
• “A place where the beer flows like wine & beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. #Aspen” — @PurpleYellowFan
• “Due to it’s resistance to heat, Aspen is the leading wood type used in lumber sauna construction.” — @cwfloorsnc
• “So pleased to be in Aspen this week talking groundwater sustainability at the @AspenInstitute / @NichInstitute Water Forum.” — @mullinmeg
• “I’m sure it was heartbreaking when Marla confronted Ivana on the slopes of Aspen in front of the children.” — @redheelsandbags
• “#Aspen! Thank y’all for ragin’ @bellyupaspen w/ us for our first gig in town & #SoldOut!” — @Dlottmusic
• “Your children are really going to have a hard time when Aspen no longer has snow & Mar-a-Largo is under water. #StayinParis #Climateaccord” — @ProfJeffries
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.