Tweet All About It: A hard-knock life
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Lance Armstrong just got on a flight to Aspen and wanted an upgrade. I told him, sorry we drug test for that.” — @LeifCedar
• “Road up to #maroonbells with @ScottMercier1 and some of his buddies. Beautiful but brrrrr” — @lancearmstrong
• “Thanks for all the laughs this weekend! LOVE you Coloradans!” — @kevin_nealon
• “Taking the bikes up the gondola and getting ready for a ride down Snowmass Mountain in Aspen! Holla!” — @ActPlanetTravel
• “Aspen Music School – so glad I got to see this very special and beautiful campus.” — @RockFashion89
• “Bratty kid on flight to Aspen just started scream-singing ‘It’s a Hard-Knock Life.’ Irony has jumped the shark.” — @tgdolan
• “In Aspen you can smoke pot, buy guns, & the police give out free pizza. I’m sold.” — @asian__joe
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.