Tweet All About It
August 14, 2011
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited, unspellchecked form – last week.
• “Amazingly enough I found a place in Aspen for $80. Though it does look straight out of Austin Powers. Whatever, its base camp for hiking.” – ERuns
• “It is still trippin me out that there is still snow on the mountains out here in Aspen” – Coonta_Ken_Tay
• “The drive from Denver to Aspen is unbelievable. Kansas on the other hand can suck it.” – Jess2Willoughby
• “Aspen is an amazing place! Can’t wait to see this place in the winter time. Outing today is for Aspen Junior Golf Foundation!” – BillyHo_Golf
Recommended Stories For You
• “Right or wrong (timing that is) I am heading to #Aspen today for the weekend. Can’t let the market get in the way of life in the mountains.” – trdraaron
• “If you want to conquer your fear of heights and narrow roads, the Continental Divide road between Leadville and Aspen is the way to go.” – 312Will
• “What Happens in Aspen stays in Aspen. Simple as that.” – GusMaldonadoS
• “When the world ends, I’d like to be in Aspen. With a big bottle of bubbly.” – KatKham
• “At our mountain retreat somewhere near #Aspen CO…you won’t find me no matter how hard you look…let’s keep it that way!” – lackbear91
The Aspen Times is available on Twitter as well. Simply type in “TheAspenTimes on Twitter” (no spaces, please) and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.