Tweet All About It
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “When the rainbows go up you know it’s time for @aspengayskiweek! #aspen” — @TheLittleNell
• “The best show on snow is taking shape in Aspen, Colorado! #XGames is goin’ down Jan. 28-31 on ESPN and ABC.” — @XGames
• “RIP Aspen McDonalds. Forever may you live within the hearts of Aspen High Schoolers. You will be missed” — @ashley_henschel
• “Ready for 2016. X Games Aspen, LA, Coachella, NYC. And that’s all by May. Live the life you wanna live. #Blessed” — @risabby
• “Leaving Aspen today… What a freaking bummer man. MRI within the next week hopefully!! I want my knee back” — @justincroark
• “The Snowmass Terrain Parks are fully open!” — @MollyGibson101
• “I can’t wait until this TU week is over so I can be relaxing in Aspen…. Soaking in natural hot springs starring at snow mountains :)” — @JANEdistrito
• “Can’t even find hotels around Aspen lol. And the ones that are available are like 240 a night.” —@DavidSsandman
• “Can’t wait to watch @NickGoepper take gold at the @XGames in Aspen!” — @GabriellaMunoz
• “This snow princess is shopping for her trip to aspen finally one more week” — @Nataliee__10
• “Excited to announce that I have joined @DreamTeamGG and will be coaching their Halo team at the Winter X Games in Aspen later this month!” — @dT_Spikemouth
• I’m sorry, but how does video games count as sports? Better yet, WHY IS IT GOING TO BE AT XGAMES?!? Halo at XGames aspen… Why why why?” — @RileyABaller
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.