Tweet All About It
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets about Aspen (at least those that are printable) and publish them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “It’s official. Aspen Mountain is open for skiing and snowboarding this weekend. Endless winter continues. Let’s party.” — @ozskier
• “I wanna go snowboarding at aspen in a tee and shorts so badly this weekend” — @brandiclayy
• “Aspen mountain reopening for the weekend due to snow. Ski one day, bike/swim the next. Fabulous.” — @MtnMD
• “Great snow up on Indy Pass this morning. Hope the dust stays covered for a while” —@maxtaam
• “I just booked my flight to Aspen and now I can’t stop quoting Dumb and Dumber.” —@CORINSANITY
• “All I want in life is to go to Aspen. A girl can dream, right?” —@hayleyg15
• “Thank You Portraits of Hope for letting us come and paint with you and your cause!! Challenge Aspen had a blast!!” —@ChallengeAspen
• “When I have a daughter one day I’m naming her Aspen” —@MadisonRenee19
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.