Tweet All About It
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets about Aspen (at least those that are printable) and publish them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “It’s official. Aspen Mountain is open for skiing and snowboarding this weekend. Endless winter continues. Let’s party.” — @ozskier
• “I wanna go snowboarding at aspen in a tee and shorts so badly this weekend” — @brandiclayy
• “Aspen mountain reopening for the weekend due to snow. Ski one day, bike/swim the next. Fabulous.” — @MtnMD
• “Great snow up on Indy Pass this morning. Hope the dust stays covered for a while” —@maxtaam
• “I just booked my flight to Aspen and now I can’t stop quoting Dumb and Dumber.” —@CORINSANITY
• “All I want in life is to go to Aspen. A girl can dream, right?” —@hayleyg15
• “Thank You Portraits of Hope for letting us come and paint with you and your cause!! Challenge Aspen had a blast!!” —@ChallengeAspen
• “When I have a daughter one day I’m naming her Aspen” —@MadisonRenee19
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.