Tweet About All About It: Aspen in all forms
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “There are two types of people in the world — those in Aspen, and those who wish they were.” —@EllinaAspen •
“I hate when people spell my name like Aspyn or Aspin seriously people stop trying to be exotic it’s Aspen like the tree or the town” — @AspenIverson
• “I’m so excited Imma get a big bag of aspen bedding tomorrow for my hamsters and they’re hopefully gonna stop sneezing..” — @BonJ364
• “‘Is aspen in vermont?’ — some dude” — @nigel_bayer
• “One time aspen took too much NyQuil and cooked 8 grilled cheeses” — @Sarah34_T
• “Well Aspen/Snowmass…it’s been real. This has been one of the most incredible trips of my whole life. And it was all thanks to @southflhooters I can’t wait for next season. I am already missing shredding the mountain.” — @ambhall91
• “When the going gets tough, the sushi in Aspen is just divine!” — @observer
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.