Turn the tables
While we spend our tax dollars to send our kids on Ex-Ed programs to or near Mexico for whatever touchy-feely reasons, perhaps we should also consider:
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the public schools.
2. All ballots and legal documents will be interpreted exclusively through this nation’s legally sanctioned language.
3. All government business will be conducted in this nation’s legally sanctioned language.
4. Non-citizens will not have the right to vote at any level, irrespective of legal residency.
5. Non-citizens will not be able to hold any political office.
6. Illegal aliens will not be a burden to the taxpayers; no welfare, food stamps, health care, or any other government assistance programs will be made available.
7. Foreigners can invest in commercial enterprise, but such investments must be equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners purchase residential property, options will be highly restricted as to full ownership (fee simple). Certain parcels, including waterfront property, are reserved for citizens naturally born in this country.
9. Foreigners will not be allowed to openly protest: No public demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag in dissent, no political or labor organizing, no overt criticism of governmental or internal programs or policies will be tolerated.
10. Anyone entering this country illegally will be actively prosecuted and detained until deportation. All assets will be confiscated.
The above are some of the current immigration laws of MEXICO.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.