Try complaining |

Try complaining

Dear Editor:Michael Sullivan, in his July 13 letter regarding aggressive driving, asked for ideas to this problem. Here is mine: Complain like mad, folks, to your county commissioners. States like Virginia are taking aggressive driving seriously by imposing huge fines with no chance of judges being able to reduce the charges. And, God forbid anyone in your family is hurt. … Sue Pitkin County and that blind sheriff named Bob. They know there is a problem and are doing nothing to fix it.Kim VieiraAspen

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User