Tips for Jazz Aspen-Snowmass Labor Day Fest
With the Jazz Aspen Snowmass Labor Day Festival running Friday through Monday at Town Park in Snowmass, here are a few tips on transportation, parking and venue restrictions:
• Roaring Fork Transportation Authority buses will offer their regular service valleywide, with applicable fares, as well. RFTA buses will offer free rides from the festival grounds after the shows.
• Snowmass Village residents can get free shuttle service to and from the festival.
• Free parking will be available at the Intercept Lot at the intersection of Brush Creek and Highway 82. Shuttle service from the lot to the festival venue will be free.
• Free parking also will be available at the town of Snowmass Village parking garage at Base Village and all numbered lots at the Snowmass Village Mall. Limited $20 parking will be available at the Snowmass Rodeo parking lot.
• Doors open at 4 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The on-site box office will open one hour before the doors open.
• Attendees may bring one factory-sealed bottle of water, empty water bottles or empty CamelBaks. A free water station will be available on-site for refills.
• Pets, alcohol, coolers, cameras, recording devices, weapons, inflatables, tents and high-back chairs of any kind (chairs must be no more than 6 inches off the ground) are prohibited. Additionally, all backpacks will be checked at the door.
For more details, visit http://www.jazzaspensnowmass.org or call 970-920-4996.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.