Thou shall not …
1. Pave the Rio Grande – this way most people will have some surface they like.
2. Use bottled water – buy water filters.
3. Forget about the Entrance to Aspen – the inside of the roundabout looked pretty grim this summer.
4. Have paid parking on Sundays.
5. Stop cars going to the Bells before 9 and after 5.
6. Change the name of the Droste trail. People will still refer to it as that!
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.