The Aspen Times’ website, mobile platform has a new look
The Aspen Times website is getting a makeover, and when you look Thursday morning online or on your mobile device, you’re going to find a much more user-friendly format to highlight all the great news coverage.
We’re still delivering all the local content you need, now in a completely redesigned site that’s even easier to read across all your devices. We’ve added new features we think you’ll like, with an improved user experience that you won’t want to miss.
We are redesigning our website from the ground up to deliver an exceptional experience to you, our readers. If you’re a fan of using your smartphone or tablet to read your Aspen, Snowmass and Roaring Fork Valley news, we think you’ll find that our new site delivers you a browsing experience that is better than ever before.
• A mobile-first approach offers a clean, simple experience on your smartphone or tablet.
• The simple navigation structure makes it easy to find more of the content you care about, like breaking news.
• On mobile devices, an app-like menu at the bottom of every page offers quick access back to key site features like search and trending topics.
• Improved advertising placements minimize disruption to your browsing experience while still offering local businesses powerful opportunities to get their message in front of an engaged local audience.
What Hasn’t Changed?
• We’re still delivering the most local news content to you every day!
• You’ll still find all of the content you’re used to on the new site — everything from news to sports and outdoors to obituaries to classifieds.
• Our new website layout is extremely flexible so we can add more of the content and features you want in the future. As we learn more about what matters to you, we’ll continue to adjust the content we create and the way we deliver it.
Do you have questions about our new website? Wondering where to find something? Maybe you have an idea for something you’d like to see us add. We want to hear from you — drop us a line. You can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or our publisher Samantha Johnston at email@example.com.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.