Winterskol 2015 broomball tourney registration open
December 20, 2014
Registration is open for the Winterskol 2015 Broomball Tournament at the Aspen Ice Garden.
The broomball tourney will be held Sunday, Jan. 11.
Teams will consist of six people on the ice — five players and a goalie.
The teams must be coed with at least two women on the ice at all times, according to the rules set forth by Aspen Parks and Recreation.
Entry fee is $50 per team with a two-game guarantee.
The tournament is limited to eight teams with early registration encouraged. Deadline is Monday, Jan. 5.
Recommended Stories For You
To register, contact Keith Bulicz at 970-948-2192.
Helmets are mandatory for all players.
No broomball shoes, spikes or cleats will be allowed.
Uniforms with team themes also are encouraged.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Mercier: Lance Armstrong’s Wedu FIFTY is back for its third year
- Aspen boys golf wins regional title for 10th straight year; BHS takes second
- Aspen football wraps up non-league play at Grand Valley, BHS at Paonia
- Aspen softball gets first win since 2009, beats Gunnison in shootout
- Colbert: What a wacky Monday
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility