Winterskol 2015 broomball tourney registration open
December 20, 2014
Registration is open for the Winterskol 2015 Broomball Tournament at the Aspen Ice Garden.
The broomball tourney will be held Sunday, Jan. 11.
Teams will consist of six people on the ice — five players and a goalie.
The teams must be coed with at least two women on the ice at all times, according to the rules set forth by Aspen Parks and Recreation.
Entry fee is $50 per team with a two-game guarantee.
The tournament is limited to eight teams with early registration encouraged. Deadline is Monday, Jan. 5.
Recommended Stories For You
To register, contact Keith Bulicz at 970-948-2192.
Helmets are mandatory for all players.
No broomball shoes, spikes or cleats will be allowed.
Uniforms with team themes also are encouraged.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Cops stanch Aspen’s weekend cocaine flow
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Developers walk away from lodge approval in Aspen’s West End
- Man arrested on theft charge for allegedly taking wine bottles from Aspen restaurant
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines