Winterskol 2015 broomball tourney registration open
December 20, 2014
Registration is open for the Winterskol 2015 Broomball Tournament at the Aspen Ice Garden.
The broomball tourney will be held Sunday, Jan. 11.
Teams will consist of six people on the ice — five players and a goalie.
The teams must be coed with at least two women on the ice at all times, according to the rules set forth by Aspen Parks and Recreation.
Entry fee is $50 per team with a two-game guarantee.
The tournament is limited to eight teams with early registration encouraged. Deadline is Monday, Jan. 5.
Recommended Stories For You
To register, contact Keith Bulicz at 970-948-2192.
Helmets are mandatory for all players.
No broomball shoes, spikes or cleats will be allowed.
Uniforms with team themes also are encouraged.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Birds of Prey ski races are officially a go in December at Beaver Creek
- Austria’s Marcel Hirscher wins men’s World Cup slalom opener in Finland
- Lindsey Vonn all set to charge after ski racing’s hallowed WC wins mark of 86
- Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin
- Aspen skier, 2018 Olympian Wiley Maple healthy, ready for World Cup season
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases