Summer Uphill set for Aug. 24
August 13, 2013
An Aspen summer tradition will continue on Saturday, Aug. 24.
The annual Aspen Summer Uphill will be held at Aspen Mountain.
Proceeds from the annual benefit uphill go to the Aspen High School cross country team.
Head coach Chris Keleher is the director for the Aspen Summer Uphill.
The event will begin at 8 a.m. for bicyclists.
Recommended Stories For You
The runners and walkers will begin at 8:15 a.m.
Entry fee is $20. Entry forms are available at the Ute Mountaineer in downtown Aspen. Race-day registration will be available at the gondola at 7 a.m. on race day, Aug. 24.
For more on the benefit run for the AHS cross country team, contact Keleher at 970-319-7519.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Gents rugby rallies, holds off Dark ‘n Stormy Misfits to win Aspen Ruggerfest
- Mercier: Lance Armstrong’s Wedu FIFTY is back for its third year
- Aspen boys golf wins regional title for 10th straight year; BHS takes second
- Aspen softball gets first win since 2009, beats Gunnison in shootout
- All involved show that Run Rabbit Run ultra race is bigger than themselves
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border