Summer Uphill set for Aug. 24
August 13, 2013
An Aspen summer tradition will continue on Saturday, Aug. 24.
The annual Aspen Summer Uphill will be held at Aspen Mountain.
Proceeds from the annual benefit uphill go to the Aspen High School cross country team.
Head coach Chris Keleher is the director for the Aspen Summer Uphill.
The event will begin at 8 a.m. for bicyclists.
Recommended Stories For You
The runners and walkers will begin at 8:15 a.m.
Entry fee is $20. Entry forms are available at the Ute Mountaineer in downtown Aspen. Race-day registration will be available at the gondola at 7 a.m. on race day, Aug. 24.
For more on the benefit run for the AHS cross country team, contact Keleher at 970-319-7519.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Slovakia’s Petra Vlhova is a ‘very strong rival’ for Mikaela Shiffrin
- Aspen boys basketball beats Basalt to end losing streak; Longhorn girls win
- Freeskiing Open returns to Buttermilk venues beginning with Thursday quals
- AVSC’s Hanna Faulhaber making a name for herself after Revolution Tour win
- A family man now, Marcel Hirscher again favorite for World Cup crown
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- ‘Vasectomy zoning’ argument fails to sour Basalt council on project
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain