Summer Uphill set for Aug. 24
August 13, 2013
An Aspen summer tradition will continue on Saturday, Aug. 24.
The annual Aspen Summer Uphill will be held at Aspen Mountain.
Proceeds from the annual benefit uphill go to the Aspen High School cross country team.
Head coach Chris Keleher is the director for the Aspen Summer Uphill.
The event will begin at 8 a.m. for bicyclists.
Recommended Stories For You
The runners and walkers will begin at 8:15 a.m.
Entry fee is $20. Entry forms are available at the Ute Mountaineer in downtown Aspen. Race-day registration will be available at the gondola at 7 a.m. on race day, Aug. 24.
For more on the benefit run for the AHS cross country team, contact Keleher at 970-319-7519.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Birds of Prey ski races are officially a go in December at Beaver Creek
- Austria’s Marcel Hirscher wins men’s World Cup slalom opener in Finland
- Lindsey Vonn all set to charge after ski racing’s hallowed WC wins mark of 86
- Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin
- Aspen skier, 2018 Olympian Wiley Maple healthy, ready for World Cup season
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner