Ski Hall to unveil inductees Friday in Aspen
October 23, 2015
The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame is throwing a party Friday at the Limelight Hotel to announce who will be inducted as the class of 2015.
Chris Davenport, class of 2014, and John Clendenin, class of 2013, will host the unveiling of the new class at the party and fundraiser. The event is open to the public and will be held 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. It is free, but a $20 donation per person is suggested.
The event will include food, drink and a silent auction. Items will include a pair of Kastle skis signed by Davenport and entry into the Clendenin Method Ski Camp.
Davenport and Clendenin will talk about their careers in the ski industry and what it means to them to be inducted to the Ski Hall of Fame.
The inductee will be announced today. They will be honored during Skiing History Week in Aspen on April 5 through 10.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million