Ski Hall to unveil inductees Friday in Aspen
October 23, 2015
The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame is throwing a party Friday at the Limelight Hotel to announce who will be inducted as the class of 2015.
Chris Davenport, class of 2014, and John Clendenin, class of 2013, will host the unveiling of the new class at the party and fundraiser. The event is open to the public and will be held 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. It is free, but a $20 donation per person is suggested.
The event will include food, drink and a silent auction. Items will include a pair of Kastle skis signed by Davenport and entry into the Clendenin Method Ski Camp.
Davenport and Clendenin will talk about their careers in the ski industry and what it means to them to be inducted to the Ski Hall of Fame.
The inductee will be announced today. They will be honored during Skiing History Week in Aspen on April 5 through 10.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- A golden reunion: 1998 women’s Olympic hockey team reunites on the ice in Aspen
- Aspen football wins big at Grand Valley; Basalt shuts down Paonia to reach 4-0
- Carbondale’s DeMoor, Crested Butte’s Kremer win Golden Leaf Half Marathon
- Mercier: Lance Armstrong’s Wedu FIFTY is back for its third year
- Stirling Cup returns with 1998 women’s Olympic hockey team
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall