Schoch, Neururer win in snowboarding
January 17, 2007
Aspen, CO Colorado
AROSA, Switzerland – Simon Schoch of Switzerland and Heidi Neururer of Austria won gold Wednesday in the parallel slalom at the Snowboarding World Championships.
Simon Schoch beat his brother Philipp in the men’s final, with Rok Flander of Slovenia coming third.
Austria swept the women’s medals, with Marion Kreiner finishing runner-up to Neururer and Doresia Krings beating the Netherlands’ Nicolien Sauerbreij to finish third.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Ex-Aspen Valley Hospital nurse files federal complaint
- Accidental gun discharge in Aspen leads to probation