Packet pick up, bus loading location changed for Basalt Half Marathon
August 17, 2017
Due to the construction at Basalt Middle School, there have been a couple of changes to Saturday's Basalt Half Marathon. Race day sign up, packet pick up and bus loading will now take place at Lion's Park in Basalt, and not the middle school.
Registration will be held from 6:15 to 7 a.m. on Saturday. Cost is $80, with the proceeds benefitting the Basalt High School cross country program.
The bus leaves at 7 a.m. sharp to make the 7:45 a.m. race start near the base of the Ruedi Dam.
Most of the course takes place on the paved Frying Pan Road with a finish at Lion's Park. There are three aid stations along the course.
For more, visit http://www.basalthalfmarathon.com.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Bodhi Yang, the 12-year-old NEPSA winner, is fighting climate change
- Colbert’s Prep Playbook: Saying goodbye to the fall high school sports season
- Aspen swimmer Davy Brown announces commitment to Colorado Mesa in GJ
- Three Aspen High School golfers among those recognized on national signing day
- Lindsey Vonn all set to charge after ski racing’s hallowed WC wins mark of 86
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case